Welcome to www.kennedydesousa.com ("we", "us", "our", "Kennedy DeSousa"). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") govern your relationship with Kennedy DeSousa website (the "Service") operated by Bright Babble LLC ("us", "we", or "our").
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our website. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
2. Intellectual Property The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Kennedy DeSousa and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries.
3. Links To Other Web Sites Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Kennedy DeSousa. Kennedy DeSousa has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Kennedy DeSousa shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
4. Limitation Of Liability In no event shall Kennedy DeSousa, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
5. Changes We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
6. Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at www.kennedydesousa.com/contact.